"Let the little children come unto me" - Jesus
At LFA Kids it is our goal to help kids learn about Jesus in a safe environment. Because of this, we have taken several steps towards this end. If you have more questions please email Pastor Evie Knutsen.
- Enter the building by the Fellowship.
- At the Check-In Table you child will receive a security tag and you will receive a matching security card.
- If checking in for Sunday School, your child will proceed directly downstairs to their class.
- If checking in for the 10:45 service you may take your children to the sanctuary where they may sit with you for the worship time or sit with the Children's Workers in the front.
- After the worship time, children will be escorted downstairs by children's workers with security badges.
- After service, children ages 10 and up will be released from their classes. Children under 10 will stay in their classes. until picked up by a parent with a matching security card.
- Background Checks for Workers
- National Criminal Background Check
- State Criminal and Child Abuse Background Check
- Security Badges for Teachers and Workers
- Security Cards for Parents
- Child Info
- Emergency contact for each child
- An attempt is made to keep up to date allergy information for each child